Support for Seniors with Memory Loss
Our memory care center provides comfort to your loved one and peace of mind for you.
When a loved one is living with memory loss, their safety and care is your top priority. When they live at Covenant Living at Inverness, you can rest assured that it is our top priority as well. Our memory care center’s expert staff provides the daily support and care needed for residents with memory impairment. Interest-specific programs are strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss, including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more.
Memory support services are available in our Redbud Court Assisted Living, where residents receive care that is tailored to their unique challenges in a secure environment. Those with memory loss – whether moderate or advanced – benefit from Covenant Living at Inverness’s innovative amenities and design. Our residents thrive in a calm, familiar environment that promotes wellness and celebrates their accomplishments.
Our memory care services include:
- All cooking, dining, and snacks as well as the services of a registered dietician
- Medication administration
- Personal laundry, including linens
- Assistance with grooming, dressing and bathing
- Specialized programs and activities to maximize physical, mental and social well-being
- 24-hour security
- Comprehensive care management
- Access to personal and family counseling services
- On-site chaplain
- Scheduled transportation
- Incontinence care
- Access to rehabilitation, dentistry and podiatry services
- Utilities, including basic cable and telephone
- Benevolent care for those who outlive their funds through no fault of their own
Worried about your loved one’s declining memory? Download our resource, “Top 10 Signs Your Loved One May Need Memory Care” to see if memory care may be a good option.
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.