Discover Our Renowned Assisted Living Community In The Greater Tulsa Area
We Provide a Customized Plan of Care to Meet Your Needs.
Sometimes in life, you need a little extra care – and our assisted living community will be there when you do. The private assisted living suites of Redbud Court at Covenant Living at Inverness offer a relaxed environment where you can get personalized support while also living an active, engaged lifestyle focused on total wellness. Each residence includes a spacious, updated living room, kitchenettes and cozy bedroom. You can enjoy the camaraderie of neighbors in the charming gathering areas and take advantage of the beautiful courtyard for strolls or exercising your green thumb.
SAIDO is a program offered to our current residents with memory impairment to meet with trained staff for structured sessions focusing on reading, writing and arithmetic using materials developed by the Kumon Institute in Japan. This allows the resident to participate in a regular structured program with trained Covenant employees and volunteers. In this program, staff engage with residents three to five times a week in a one on two setting for 30-minute sessions. Throughout the program, we have seen some residents have an increase in engagement and even progress to higher levels within the program.
Quality, Compassionate Services
- Access to a full continuum of on-site services and care
- A plan of care customized for you – whether assistance with bathing, dressing, escorts, etc. – based on your actual needs
- Weekly housekeeping
- Licensed nurses and highly trained professionals on site 24 hours a day
- On-site access to health clinic with part-time physician, rehabilitation therapy, and specialized physician services
- Medication administration which includes reminders and setup, if needed
- Access to dentistry and podiatry services
- Personal laundry, including flat linen service
- Daily choices of menu items, including heart-healthy entrees at three meals daily, plus snacks
- Full calendar of events, including cultural, social, intellectual and spiritual enrichment
- All interior and exterior maintenance
- All utilities including cable (excluding telephone)
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour security with emergency call system
- Priority access to on-site rehabilitation, memory support services or five-star rated skilled care
- Full-time chaplain
- SAIDO Learning
- Benevolent care for those who outlive their funds through no fault of their own
- Beautifully landscaped 190-acre campus featuring a stunning water feature, central pond, and walking paths
- Access to all community amenities including Joe Holliman Fitness Center, Temple Library, and Billiards room
- All dining options including Cherokee dining room, Creek dining room, Perryman’s Bistro and Glenlivet Lounge
- Proximity to Annabella Salon and Spa
- Full-service bank, plus ATM
Resources available: “What You Need to Know About an Assisted Living Community.” “The Key Differences: Assisted Living Vs. In-Home Care,” and more! Download our helpful resource by visiting our Covenant Learning portal here.
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
For more information call (877) 312-3994 or click here to request more information.
Discover the right job for you at Covenant Living Communities and Services! Join our Talent Network and receive exclusive job information and alerts. Sign up today: ow.ly/MB0Q50Nnf9q ... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook
As we age, moving to a senior living community may be something you or a loved one consider. Covenant Living’s assessment tool is here to help! In just four minutes, we can highlight your best senior living options based on your responses! Check out our assessment for personalized results: ow.ly/EoyA50Nqwy0 ... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook
Happy National Social Work Month! We are so thankful for our social workers who support our residents and their families each and every day. Please join us in celebrating them this month! ... See MoreSee Less
Comment on Facebook