Round-the-Clock Senior Care with Quality and Comfort in Mind
Learn more about skilled nursing community in a peaceful, picturesque setting.
The experienced nursing and therapeutic services staff members of Heather Hall Health Care Center, our skilled nursing community, provide quality, 24-hour skilled nursing and short- and long-term rehabilitative services for Covenant Living at Inverness residents and, as space permits, for seniors living in the Tulsa region. Our holistic approach to wellness, resident programs, and our beautiful campus and amenities make Covenant Living a great choice for your skilled nursing needs.
- 24-hour nursing care
- A full complement of skilled nursing and rehabilitation services
- Monthly wellness events calendar and full-time programming staff
- Medication management and personal care services
- On-site health clinic with part-time physician; specialists include dentists and podiatrist
- Pastoral care and counseling services provided by a full-time chaplain
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24-hour campus security
- Beautiful 190-acre campus with gardens, patios, and walking paths
- Close access to all dining options including Perryman's Bistro
- Convenient and comfortable family rooms
- Activity rooms
- Access to Annabella's Salon and Spa
- On-campus full-service bank and ATM
- Potential residents, family members or caregivers should contact 918-388-4266 for more information.
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.